Bella Mira Essential Oil
Organic Carrier Oils
Essential Oil Information and Use
Express Order Form
Essential Oil Singles
Essential Oil Blends
Essential Oil Kits
Essential Oil Supplies
Gluten Free Living and Recipes
PAIN Relief and Information
Save Your Computer Free Protection
CD's DVD's and Books
Hormone Balance Test New
Thyroid Function Test
Internal Toxicity Test
Shopping Cart Is:
Homemade Remedies For Shiny Hair
By: Sharon Hopkins
We all love our hair and would not mind taking that extra step to take care of
it. For beautiful, lustrous and shiny hair use these simple home remedies.
• A tea and beer rinse is one of the oldest ways to bring shine to your hair.
Boil used tea leaves in enough water, let it cool and then use this liquid as
the last rinse.
• In the similar fashion you can use flat beer (i.e. after letting the fizz
out). This is a great conditioner to be used for your hair.
• Lemon juice mixed with water can also be used as a last rinse to give your
hair a shiny and bouncy look.
• A shiny look is also provided if you use vinegar for your final rinse.
• To bring that shine one can use honey to keep your scalp moisturized. You can
make honey lotion for your hair by mixing 3 teaspoons of honey for pint of
• The use of henna as a natural conditioner proves to be very beneficial for
your hair. It helps to bring back the bounce and flair of your hair which has
been lacking for quite a while.
• You can add small amount of baking soda in the shampoo which, removes dirt and
grease from your hair to give you the shiny look.
• To remove the dirt and other matter from your hair you can use one fourth cup
of apple cider vinegar in one gallon of condensed water. This can be stored in
the refrigerator and can be used every two weeks for clean, smooth, silky and
shiny hair. The proper way to use this solution is to wet your hair with warm
water, shampoo it later rinse it. Pour two cups of this mixture and leave it in
your hair for sometime. The last stage is to rinse your hair with cold-water.
• To get that extra shine for your hair brew one cup of strong espresso, let it
cool. Pour the espresso over your dry hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it
to get the extra shine and glow.
• You can also make Egg shampoo at home which requires 1 egg, 1 teaspoon olive
oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon castile soap, 1/2 a cup water or
herbal tea and last but not the least 5 drops of essential oils of your choice.
Blend all these together to make an Egg shampoo which can bring shine to your
• Many of us who want to clean their hair use shampoos. Try this for a change,
massage baking soda into your hair and scalp. This absorbs oil and loosens the
dead skin on the scalp. Rinse it thoroughly with water. In the initial stages
the hair would be dry but after several weeks you would be dandruff free with
smooth and shiny hair.
Warning: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary
measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article.
Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility
lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.